Friday 11 February 2011

ISOC Fellowship to the IETF

Wow! I got the fellowship to attend the IETF 80 meeting at Prague, Czech Republic. I expect that I have to make a social network with all, espically with whom I can work in future.
I am more interested to know about SIP overload control (SOC) and multipath TCP. I wrote two papers using web technolgy. I should feed my work into this new effort, RTC-Web
My Papers:
1. MOCSP
2. User mobility in a Web-based communication system. That is presented in IMSAA2010 in India.

Globally I have one remark for all participants:

A. Standardization vs Personalization

The keynote speaker of the IMSAA 10, K Ananth Krishnan mentioned that ICT industry does not consider the differences of standardization and personalization. He gave one example of electrical industry - Power sockets. How many electrical different appliances out there for different needs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home